Why a Mommy Makeover is Right for You!
As a woman, your body is built for the amazing changes that occur during pregnancy and childbirth. Unfortunately, sometimes these changes may have a lasting impact on your body. While thoughts of cosmetic surgery may seem like an extravagant approach to regain your pre-pregnancy body, the combination of procedures included in a mommy makeover can go a long way toward rebuilding self-esteem and confidence. If your New Year resolution is to regain your pre-pregnancy body, a mommy makeover may be the ideal way to accomplish your resolution.
What is a Mommy Makeover and When to Consider it
A mommy makeover is a combination of cosmetic procedures that allow you to restore your pre-pregnancy body. A mommy makeover is generally considered if your pregnancy has you distressed over the changes in the shape and size of your breasts, if you are bothered by your stretch marks and sagging skin on your belly, and if you have fat on your tummy, waist, thighs or arms that does not improve with a healthy diet and exercise.
What Does a Mommy Makeover Include?
The first step is to schedule a consultation. During your consultation, you will have an opportunity to discuss the goals you want to achieve for your body. Your surgeon will do a thorough evaluation to determine if you are a good candidate for a mommy makeover and discuss with you what procedures you may benefit from the most. Once your surgeon understands your goals, they may suggest related or additional procedures. For example, the Iannotti Mommy Makeover generally includes:
- Vaser® liposuction for abdomen, waist and back
- Fat transfers for breast lift or butt lift
- Internal and external vaginal rejuvenation
and 2 of the following:
- Skin tightening
- Microneedling and/or scar revision for stretch marks
- Facial rejuvenation, such as Botox®, dermal fillers or chemical peels
What is Vaser® Liposuction and CO2RE Intima?
Two of the most common procedures used in mommy makeover procedures is Vaser® liposuction and CO2RE Intima. Why are these procedures so essential for a mommy makeover? The goal is to regain your pre-pregnancy body, and both procedures can help you accomplish this:
- Vaser® liposuction is a new technology for body sculpting. Instead of traditional liposuction that relies on surgery to remove fat, ultrasonic energy is used to break apart and permanently remove unwanted fat, with minimal risk of disturbing the surrounding tissues. Vaser® liposuction is ideal for fat transfer to other areas of the body, such as your breasts or buttocks. With Vaser® lipo, the blood vessels and nerves are undisturbed and there is low to minimal pain and bruising.
- CO2RE Intima is an in-office, non-surgical laser treatment that is used to relieve a variety of vaginal symptoms you may be experiencing as a result of childbirth. The procedure can be used to restore vaginal tone, shape and flexibility, treat itching, dryness and pain, and treat dyschromia and skin pigmentation.
If you are ready to restore your body to its pre-pregnancy shape, a mommy makeover from Face and Body by Iannotti is an excellent option. With an Iannotti mommy makeover, you can expect virtually no pain, as little as a few days of downtime, local anesthesia, an in-office procedure, and the cost is significantly less than traditional cosmetic surgeries that require hospitalization and surgical incisions.
If your New Year resolution is to regain your pre-pregnancy body, contact Face and Body by Iannotti to book your appointment now.