Benefits You Need to Know About Vaser® Liposuction Today!
More than ever before, advances in cosmetic surgery techniques can help you obtain the body appearance that you want. Traditional liposuction is outdated, expensive and risky. Vaser liposuction offers an awake, outpatient, minimally invasive, low risk, inexpensive option for body contouring with excellent results. Many surgeons prefer Vaser liposuction over traditional liposuction for their patients.
Dr. Iannotti has been using Vaser liposuction with diet, exercise and weight loss meds to achieve the following results for his patients: 25 pounds of weight loss, 2-4 dress size reduction, and 2 pant size reduction. These are common postsurgical results in his patient population since Vaser inception.
What is Vaser® Liposuction?
Vaser liposuction is a minimally invasive, awake procedure that uses the power of ultrasound energy to help remove stubborn fat deposits from areas of your body. The Vaser procedure specifically reduces three-dimensional body size and reshapes the surgical areas to have a more beautiful body size and natural curvature.
The Vaser procedure has three steps. Step 1 - insert a port into the skin and tumesce or numb the affected area with a numbing solution for patient comfort. Step 2 - Vaser ultrasound the affected area, to emulsify yet keep alive the affected fat. Step 3 - suction the live viable fat. In some instances, step 4, viable live fat transfer, can be accomplished into the face, breast or buttocks. After these steps, the affected body is reduced in three-dimensional size and has a more natural and beautiful appearance.
Advantages of Vaser® Liposuction
Compared to traditional liposuction, Vaser liposuction has the following advantages:
- No general anesthesia. Vaser is an awake procedure using oral medication only.
- No large surgial scalpel incisions. Vaser uses small incisions less than a centimeter.
- No laser or scalpel instruments. Vaser uses ultrasound energy which is specific to emulsify fat and not injure or cut nerves, blood vessels and therefore causes less scarring, injury, bleeding or infection.
- Vaser ultrasound has the potential to induce skin tightening and retraction via ultrasound dermal injury.
- Rapid healing and return to normal function. Most patients return to normal life in a couple to a few days.
- Potential for fat transfer with removed fat. Vaser preserves the life and viability of the fat, and the fat can be injected or transferred to other body areas such as the face, breasts, and buttocks for an improved appearance in those areas with long-lasting results.
Please feel welcome to schedule your complimentary Vaser liposuction consultation today and let Dr. Iannotti and his excellent staff help you achieve that body and figure that you have been so desiring. Please call 720-772-1503 for your consultation at our beautiful Lafayette location.